Posts for: April, 2015
Pain in the feet and ankles can make it difficult to stay active and healthy. Learn about some common foot ailments using the resources below. For additional information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Dr. Jeffrey J. Betman and Associates by calling 1-866-FOOTPAL (366-8725) today!
- Learn about foot development in children, and whether the flatness of your child’s feet should a cause for concern in this piece by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- If you’re unfamiliar with medical foot and ankle terminology, check out this glossary from the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society before meeting with your physician.
- Learn about fallen arches in this WebMD article.
- The Mayo Clinic offers a guide for diabetic foot care.
- The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons guide for runners offers a list of common foot and ankle injuries to avoid.